Jake and Cyd

Jake and Cyd

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Our first trip to the Happiest Place on Earth


I am not sure why they call it the Happiest Place on Earth.  All I know was there were a lot of feet and a whole lot of smells.  Did you know they have fenced off private potty areas? They are AWESOME! They were every where. Oh, except for the area around the Haunted Mansion. Just and FYI, you are not allowed to get busy on the grass in front of that scary looking mansion. They have their own private place over by the Hearst wagon.

Since we went last night my girl did not get a whole lot of pictures of me at the park. I must say it was quite crowded. We were only able to snap a picture with the Jungle Cruise Captain.  Every one on the boat was laughing at his jokes. I thought he was just very talkative.

1 comment:

  1. tell them to take a chill pill, that grass by the haunted mansion is some really nice, we usually go around the corner of the mansion - I like a little privacy.
    lov ya'
    Truffie

    ReplyDelete